Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dresser Redo

Remember this dresser? The green wasn't really working for me.



Now it looks like this! Much better :)



I'm really digging the two toned look right now.
So much so that I also painted this little side table the same way.




Both the dresser and side table were second hand finds. I think the side table was $5 or $10 but I forget for sure. I've had it since college.

The dresser I won years ago at an auction (why do they call it "winning" when you have to pay for it?). It was ten bucks but was in sorry shape. The previous owner had painted it black.

I painted it light blue. Then I painted it white. Then I painted it light green.

I can't make up my mind.
I change my mind a lot.
I'm indecisive, okay?

I added some cute thrifted baby block knobs to it and used it in my first son's nursery. Now I've given it some clear crystal knobs I had laying around, and I'm going to use it as my bedside table :)

No comments:

Post a Comment