Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bunny Ears and Lots of Tears



Today I decided to make Joel some bunny ears. Yes, Easter was two days ago. That's the story of my life, folks. Two days late and a dollar short.

They were really easy to sew since I used felt. Not just any felt... felt I already had lying around the house! Another craft project to use up the stash. Yay :)

I used a hat that fits him as a template, but I made it a little larger since the felt doesn't have as much give as his hat. When assembling the ears, I used pipe cleaners inside so that the ears would be positionable. As it turns out, they were pretty heavy and would not have held up on their own. That was okay though since he was laying down for his photo shoot.

Why does my mom torture me so?

No self respecting two month old should be caught dead in a bunny suit...

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what else you do to torture the poor boy! hehe When do I get to dress him up??? haha

    ReplyDelete