Monday, July 6, 2009

Friendship Award Peeps

This award is given to the writers of blogs that “are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

A huge thank you goes out to Katie for sending me this award! I told her that I really don't feel worthy since I have been so missing these past couple weeks :( I really don't know how I am going to survive once the school year really begins with the regular school day, marching band rehearsals and activities, and the baby. Pfew. I'm tired just thinking about it. I hope that I am able to keep everything up (crafting, sewing, blogging, cooking). I guess I will just have to take it one day at a time :)

I do hereby claim these wonderful bloggers recipients of the friendship award! These are all blogs that I truly enjoy visiting. They are written by very friendly women, and I just wanted to let them know that their amiable styles have not gone unnoticed! Check them out and show them some bloggy love

Joanne at We Knit, Sew, Bake, and Grow

Maggie at Maggie Blue Designs

Felicia at Go Graham Go!

Linda at My Trendy Tykes

The Queen of Fifty Cents, the Garage Sale Queen

Monica from Black Olives on my Fingertips

MJ from Making Do with the Not-So-New

Jen from Lipstick and Laundry

6 comments:

  1. You are so very sweet! Thank you for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That is such a sweet compliment.
    I'll have to go look at the other blogs ypu've awarded now. :-)
    Yes, I think your one-day-at-a-time approach is all you can do. Life is dynamic- always changing. There are high-pressure times and quieter times. Babies grow and become less demanding (its true- I know its hard to believe when you are on call 24/7!!) We constantly sift and sort our priorities and shed the load when something's gotta give.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, thanks a heap! I'm honored to be in such lovely company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWW thank you!!!!!! :) I have been a bad blogger lately!! I went to the evils of facebook and hang out there

    I love the baby outfit for 4th of July!!! :)

    ReplyDelete