Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thrifting for Kid Clothes: Winter Edition

Thrifting for kid clothes is my obsession. I love a good deal, and even though their closets are stuffed to the brim, I just. can't. stop. buying. them. clothes. They seriously could go a month without needing their laundry washed.

For some reason, I never published this blog post. I just noticed it in the "drafts" today, so I figured I'd post it. Jonas is a lot smaller in these pics... he turned 9 mos. old today :)

I love this sleeper. I thrifted it back before Joel was born, but I've since lost how much I've paid for it.


A thrifted pair of black dress pants for 50c, a $1 green vest, and a thrifted black tie


Jonas is wearing a $1 fleece romper, while his older brother sports a 40c striped polo and thrifted navy blue khakis.


A 50c pair of Pooh blue jeans and a 50c Pooh shirt,
thrifted on two seaparate occasions.


I love, love, love this $2 Gymboree sleeper


A 50c Tiger Hockey shirt for my hockey lovin' toddler


a 40c onesie


A cute toddler in a thrifted dinosaur shirt


This long sleeved polo onesie was 50c


This next outfit is one of my favorites. It was actually thrifted on three separate occasions but work together! First, the red and grey pants were thrifted back before Joel was born. The "Leader of the pack" tee was a bit of a splurge at $1, and the grey turtleneck onesie layered underneath was 50c.



Joel's basketball shirt was 50c,
and the jeans were thrifted for no more than 50c.


Here Joel is wearing a clearance t-shirt with 25c pants.


50c shirt and thrifted jeans :)


Handsome boy in a 50c Old Navy sweatshirt, showing off
his 50c Chick Hicks car. He loves the movie "Cars" so much!


99c jammies!


This fleece hoodie was a bit of a splurge at $1.50, but I couldn't pass it up. Underneath is a white Gerber onesie that I had received as a gift, and then I added an iron-on pumpkin to it :)


Another splurge for Baby Jonas: $2 "Backseat Driver" romper.
But isn't he cute? :)


My Santa Baby (in a 75c thrifted fleece blanket sleeper). The hat was given to me by one of my high school ex-boyfriends.... his family are Jehovah's Witnesses, and he had received it at school but couldn't keep it since they don't celebrate Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment