Saturday, January 3, 2009

Advent Calendar Finished



Happy New Year!

I realize that I am a little late in completing my Advent Calendar, however to my credit, I didn't even START it until after Christmas.

I had been thinking about making an advent calendar, however I wasn't sure which way I wanted to go. I had been thinking about making mini stockings to hang over the fireplace, but when I saw these little mitten ornaments, I knew that this was it. I was also very happy that I had everything that I needed in order to make these little sweeties: felt (I just got some more for a baby blocks project at Michael's for 50% off), buttons, thread, and ribbon.

Here's a little peek at some of the buttons I pulled out to complete this project.


Here are some of the stockings mid-completion.










I'm pretty pleased with how these turned out. Now I am going to pack them away today with the rest of the Christmas stuff and definitely use them next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment