Monday, March 16, 2009

Beep, Beep! Don't be an Idiot

You know how they have those cars that give you a warning if you're about to back into something? I wish my sewing machine had that. That would save so much time and hassle, don't you think?

For example, "Beep! Beep! The fabrics are not right sides together!"
Or, "Beep! Beep! You're sewing that pocket on upside down!"

It would also be helpful when out thrifting little boys clothes. I kept picking up pants that T-3 was telling me actually were for girls. Um, T-3, you forgot to mention that ruffles are for girls!


Oh well, they were 60c, and with a little seam ripping and re-sewing, they'll be fine! But if I had my own Idiot Warning Device, this could have been avoided. "Beep! Beep! See the ruffles, stupid?"

2 comments:

  1. beep, beep... beep, beep... beep, beep...

    hahahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be "beep beeping" all day long!

    You are too funny!

    ReplyDelete