Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Valentine's Day Gift from Hubby



This is what hubby made me for Valentines Day :) He finished it yesterday since I unexpectedly went into labor on the 13th. It turned out to be good though, because he was able to get the Hershey kisses for much less since Valentines Day had already passed!

Here's what he did in case you want to mimic this candy holder. First, he found directions for this on a kindergarten craft website. He said he thought he could handle a craft meant for five-year-olds. He gathered an applesauce container, red spray paint, a piece of ribbon, a small piece of fabric, masking tape for taping off the heart pattern, and some white paint to highlight the heart shape. Voila, a wonderful recycled craft for Valentines Day!

1 comment:

  1. I give jason a big thumbs up for being crafty! I like it!

    ReplyDelete