Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Stash is here despite the newborn's arrival



Hello folks. I'm in the hospital after a lengthy birth... more about that will come later. Luckily I photographed some fabric a few days ago, because otherwise there would be no Sunday stash today. I can't sleep, so I figured 1 AM would be a good time to get online and post some photos of Valentiney fabric that I have. A day late and a dollar short, yes I know, but that's the story of my life!

The fabric above was a Joanns purchase years ago. The one directly below was too.


This one is a set of thrifted pillow shams from a long time ago. I used them as pillow shams for a few years, got sick of them, and now they're in my fabric stash to cut up and use as I see fit. I was going to do some kind of Valentiney craft with fabric however with the little one's arrival, I never got around to it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you make me feel guilty! I've just been at home all weekend and haven't gone looking for my Sunday Stash. Did make plum jam though!
    BTW, congratulations :-) Hope all is well now.

    ReplyDelete