Saturday, June 14, 2008

But what if we have company?


What if fifty people were to just drop by the house, and we felt the need to throw an impromptu tea party? Just in case that scenario should ever present itself, I need to be prepared!

Each of these vintage, floral beauties was hand picked from flea markets, garage sales, etc for next to no cost at all. I have a few more tea cups, but they don't all fit in the cabinet anymore (plus I have my great-grandma's matching china set but I don't really care for the pattern-- it's currently in a box in the basement). I have an idea. Instead of downsizing on the vintage china, how about I just buy another Hoosier cabinet?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your wonderful comments, they made my morning! I love you collection here, it reminds me to take a photo of my piles of plates =)

    ReplyDelete