Friday, June 13, 2008

My Sewing Room


Here's a pic of my sewing machine. It's a Singer, millenium series. My first summer out of college I worked at Joann Fabrics until the school year started (I'm a teacher), and one of the ladies I worked with bought an embroidery machine, and so she sold me this machine for fifty bucks. Not bad, not bad. If anyone has an extra manual to this machine, please let me know! I never did get the manual from her when I bought it.


I love vintage tins and glass jars!

Every sewer must have a stash of vintage buttons.


Every time I see a wire basket while out and about, I get it if the price is right. I especially love these deep ones. I have two of them this size; the other one is in the living room and holds scarves, hats, gloves, and umbrellas.


1 comment:

  1. Nice sewing area- I love a sunny window! Great button jars too. I have 4 small preserving jars and one large cookie jar full! Can't resist a button.

    ReplyDelete